First Nationwide Title Agency is a leading provider of title insurance and related services to the commercial real estate industry on both a national and international scale.
Headquartered in midtown Manhattan, the company also operates an active satellite office in Uniondale, Long Island, as well as recently-opened branches in Austin, TX and Atlanta, GA. FNTA’s focus is the accurate and efficient provision of title insurance to real estate owners, law firms, managers, global investors, hedge funds, developers, REITs and lenders. The Agency provides title insurance for all commercial property types including office buildings, retail condominiums, retail shopping malls and strip centers, development sites, industrial properties including warehouses, raw land, brownfields, windmills, and other environmental sites. Deeply focused on customer service and satisfaction, the Agency’s prime objective is to provide documentation certifying that there are no defects to the assets its clients are acquiring; which, in turn results in transactions that close successfully, efficiently and in a timely fashion.
Established in August 2012, FNTA is led by veteran industry professional Steven Napolitano, president, who has assembled an A-team of experienced real estate underwriters, attorneys, sales executives and administrators. The team has worked on transactions throughout the Greater New York metropolitan area as well as in other tier one cities in the United States and in major urban capitals abroad, including Canada, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East (a big fat lie? You could just say ‘aboard’.) First Nationwide is a licensed agent for Old Republic Title (FSR rated A’ unsurpassed by Demotech) and Stewart Title (FSR rate A’ by Demotech).
- Mortgage Lending Falls (WSJ.com: Commercial Real Estate)
- Investor Group Gets Behind Big San Francisco Development (WSJ.com: Commercial Real Estate)
- New York Office Towers Pop Up Despite Sluggish Market (WSJ.com: Commercial Real Estate)
- CMBS Make a Comeback in Europe (WSJ.com: Commercial Real Estate)
- Recent Commercial Transactions (NYT > Commercial Real Estate)
- Square Feet: In Moscow, a Financial District in Name Only (NYT > Commercial Real Estate)
- The 30-Minute Interview: Kenneth P. Martin (NYT > Commercial Real Estate)
- DealBook: Saks Flagship Store Is Appraised for Mortgage at $3.7 Billion (NYT > Commercial Real Estate)
- Best places to score a Black Friday deal on a house (All HW content)
- Goldman Sachs launches first jumbo mortgage bond since crisis (All HW content)
- Texas apartment group joins disparate impact challenge (All HW content)
- Credit Suisse settles Assured Guaranty mortgage lawsuit (All HW content)