Xeroproject is seeking a New Business Development Associate to lead the New Business efforts. This role will focus on Xeroproject's new business growth.
To be considered for this position, candidates should have 5+ years of professional experience (preferably in an agency/consultancy setting) with at least 3 years business development experience preferably in advertising, public relations, marketing communications, or related professional services industry. This role will adapt and deliver a focused business development strategy to dovetail with the overall business development plans. The New Business Development Associate will also pro-actively identify, qualify, and manage a new business pipeline to the conclusion of each opportunity.
- Lead new business development and proposal efforts.
- Work with the senior leadership team to accelerate Xeroproject’s growth and advance our reputation in the market.
- Spearhead and orchestrate agency pitches and proposals, including development and management of the new business process, ensuring best practice approaches to key opportunities, drafting RFI / RFP content, and developing best-in-class response formats.
- Improve and maintain a knowledge management system for efficient access to key proposal content.
- Create lead-generation programs and drive capture plan implementation to help teams achieve ambitious growth targets.
- Improve the team approach to vetting and pursuing new business leads with the goal of increasing the new business pipeline and conversion rates, fostering a community of business development and a culture of growth.
- Support each of the key RFP pitch opportunities
- Previous experience of new business development in advertising, public relations, marketing communications, or related professional services industry.
- Experience with private sector and entertainment business development management.
- Team player with a can do / 'sleeves rolled up' attitude.
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter - dependable team player but also ability to work on their own.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to apply them in a range of presentation settings.
- Ability to demonstrate an outstanding degree of accuracy and attention to detail in all written work and analytical content.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask multiple opportunities at the same time.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels internally and externally, and sell ideas and suite of services.
- Understanding of brands and their relationship with communications.
- Strong program, client, and people management skills.